Friday, September 10, 2010

The Single Life...

So as I've said in many posts before, I'm single.. Nothing wrong with that.. So since being single I've met my fair share of "eligible bachelors" and well... I'm not sure if I'd call ANY of them eligible... So let's call this post the bad, the worst, and the ugly.. Now here goes some venting =)

Guys.. If you have a girlfriend you're trying to piss off with me... Grow up.. I mean come on... How old are you??? I'm 27.. I'm not going to hang out with you just because your girlfriend at the time is playing games with you.. I'm not here just for you to use to make someone else mad.. That's ridiculous! Now being as I'm bored.. I'll show you what I'm talking about.. Here's some Facebook posts from the guy.... and the girl... We'll call the guy... "douchebag" and we'll call the girl "stupid" how's that sound =)
"douchebag"Things are getting so much better.... Get rid of the bs and doors start to open. Who'd of known!
"stupid" SO WHAT WE DOIN TONIGHT...(some unnamed kid) SAYS HURRY UP....WE BORED!!! SHES MAD CAUSE HER COULDNT GO TO SCHOOL WITH HER TUMMY TROUBLES...LOL.....AND I NEED TO GO TO TANNING BED, SO HURRY UP!!!!! :)
So just from re-reading this.. He's talking crap about her... to her... and she's talking about them hanging out tonight... Ridiculous.

Guys.. Get a job! Come on.. it's not that hard! I somehow manage to live in my own apartment, pay all of my bills and still have money left over for fun.. If I can do it... why can't you??? This is the one thing that literally drives me crazy.. I can somewhat overlook you not having a job because your a full time student... But not often... I mean how hard is it to go apply to places and find something... even in school.. One of my best friends went to school full time, and worked 2 jobs... and still managed to make it out alive!

I'm sure this post will go on and on forever, as soon as I can think of other things guys do that just drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment