Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girl Powerrrr!!!

As I was reading my last blog post, I realized that I've already blogged about this Steve character... So here goes some more.. haha I honestly use my blog for memories, so I can look back and laugh at things that's happened to me in my life... One day I'll convert all of my OLD blog posts from Myspace over to here, just so I only have to keep one blog open haha.. Actually I'll probably do that tonight haha..

So Steve and I made dinner plans... I was most definitely not going to his house by myself just to hang out, and I think he realized that, and actually invited me to dinner... In a PUBLIC place.. just like I wanted =) So we had dinner plans at 6.. I was a little nervous because I have only hung out with him at the bar, and one other time for a whole 5 minutes max... I mean we talked on the phone a few times... and we've sent a few text messages.. Oh well... We went to dinner, and as we were walking in the restaraunt (mind you, he didn't even hold the door open) he said "So what's with this park bullshit" I politely responded... "Yeah, I'm pretty responsible, and I would prefer hanging out in a public place to get to know each other" He just rolled his eyes... So I was already prepared for this terrible date.. So we get in, and we order... and we go to sit down, and he isn't saying much... Which I'm not even for sure why we're even there if I'm still going to be the only one talking.. So I make the usual small talk, trying to get a conversation going about work.. or Anything... I was pretty much grasping for ANYTHING to talk about! I get finished eating, and I push my bowl away... He's still eating, and he looks over at me... and he says "So when's the next *&^%ing party" I said... "excuse me" and he repeated himself.. I was so shocked, I wasn't even sure what to say.. So I replied with "I don't party all the time, had I known you before this weekend, then I would have made plans with you instead of going out on Friday or Saturday night" He didn't have much to say to that... which is fine... Then I start talking about this girl I work with, that he actually met the same night I met him.... and he says "I'm never going to the park" and I said.. "you've already told me that" .. and he said "So whens the next *&^%ing party again" I got so upset.. I literally grabbed my phone out of my purse, and looked at it, then put my purse on my shoulder and walked out.. I don't think I've ever been in a situation like that before, nor do I ever want to be involved in another one.. All I can say about this is.... If you're going to be rude to someone you just met... GROW UP.. Noone has time for games.. NOONE especially not me!

On a closing note.. I was off today, and it was grrreat =).. I love off days!

1 comment: