Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 In Fast Forward until Now.

Jan 1st - New Years. I didn't do much.. I stayed home and watched the ball drop on t.v. Made my New Years resolution... "Move on with my life, stop dwelling so much on the past... and make this the best year yet." Then woke up and went to work... I got a surprise during my day though.... Donny and Josh were coming into town to spend my weekend off here =) It was a nice New Years day after work =) Donny and I decided to go club hopping and we ended up going to 3 different bars/clubs... I should never drink that much ever again...

Jan 2nd - We woke up, and decided to go shopping... Somehow we ended up in Chatanooga... It was VERY cold... We didn't leave until around 7... we actually got lost on the way home, Josh took a wrong turn... I started feeling like I was running a fever.. Little did I know, that fever was about to cost me 4 days of work lol..

Jan 3rd - Josh and Donny left... I remained inside. SICK.

Jan 4th - Sick.. home from work.

Jan 5th - Sick.. home from work.

Jan 6th - Sick. Left work at 11.

Jan 7th - Sick.. but recovering.. I woke up to the most snow I've ever seen in Alabama, and also.. ALABAMA WINS THE 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! I think that's how I recovered so quickly =)


Jan 8th - 100% recovered.

Jan 9th - Worked.. Then went to Sandy's and played the wii with Sarah and had dinner... Then came home, and got ready to go into work on Sunday...

Jan 10th - Work at 1:30.. I was working, and Michael just pops in unexpectedly... It was actually a nice surprise... Rach also popped in after her date... So i had a lot of visitors that night =)

Jan 11th - Worked... I got off at 3:30 waited on the cable guy to get here to fix yet more problems with Comcast.. He came then I left and went and saw Garrett.. We went and had dinner together and then I left to go hang out with Michael... I decided it was too cold to be standing outside so then I went back to Garrett's and ended up sleeping over =) it was fun... I love sleep overs!!!

Jan 12th - I pretty much spent my whole entire day off sleeping, and resting up from the night before... i don't remember doing much else lol

Jan 13th - Worked.. Then went to Cyndi's and had a much needed girls night.. You know... talk about boys.. our ex's ALWAYS come up into conversation, as we're making fun of them... She told me about this blog... and now I'm blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment