Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday & Sunday!!!

On Saturday we woke up around 10... and didn't even have a hangover.. =) It was great!!! We decided to go out to Donny's families house for a while... Josh decided he had other plans for us.. He bought a piano.. Donny and I just wanted to get to Russelville before it started raining even harder than it already was.. So we got the piano... took it home, and it looks great in their living room... We made it to Uncle Reg's about 3.. then drove over to Mossy's and had lunch with them... I love his family... they welcomed me with open arms... and They make me feel right at home... Saturday night we got home, and watched the movie The Holiday (special thanks to Cyndi for getting it for me!!) and went to sleep right after..

Sunday, we woke up at 11.. yes, 11.. I don't think I have ever slept that late in my whole entire life lol.. We didn't do anything, just had a great lazy day... I left around 3... I wasn't ready to come home, but I wanted to beat the rain... So I got home around 4... and called up some friends to see what they were doing.. One guy was doing nothing.. Another had some friends over.. Another was at work... So I decided to go out and see Reggie for a while =) it was fun... but cold.. So we went back to his place, and watched some lame tv shows haha... I then went and met this random guy.. well the guy that wasn't doing anything... Just because I was out that way and I thought it would be totally awesome to tell someone, I met a random guy at a Piggly Wiggly, and I so did =)
I got home, and then went to sleep only to wake up, and be the only person I know working on Martin Luther King day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to work on Robert E. Lee day too! You're not the only one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi tell me why everyone calls it robert e lee day when its called martin luther king to the government lol plzzz

    ReplyDelete