Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday!!!

Monday was a good day... I woke up, went to work... Only to find out I was working with Brandi =).. Our survey scores jumped up 60 points!! So we recieved alot of recognition for that... It was fabulous!! Martin Luther King day though, so alot and I do mean ALOT of people were out of work.. So it kept us busy majority of the day... It was a really good day at work... I was on my lunch break.. and this guy who has been trying to get me to go out with him for like 3 months or so texted me to meet him for drinks, at the Westin's bar after work.. So I finally said yes, after 3 long months lol.. I arrived there around 7 or so... and we talked about everything you shouldn't talk about on your first date... Ex's.. Religion... and Politics, and found out we have absolutely nothing in common on any of the 3 subjects.... but it didn't matter.. He was probably one of the nicest guys I have met in a long time!! I was very thankful. I am really looking forward to hanging out with him more often.. and just being allowed to just be myself around guys again... It was definitely a really nice change... So thank you Dan!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment