Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Phone =)

So... I had the most awesome phone ever for well over a year before it broke =(.. For the last 2 months or so I've been using this old phone that I had for years.. pretty much for a back up... Well today, I decided I was going to change my whole technology life.... I swapped services, got a new phone... It was an amazing feeling... With that said... I swapped over around 3 this afternoon and bought a G1 The only problem now is... My services haven't swapped, so I don't even know how awesome it is yet... being as it won't get past the set up gmail screen lol... I guess it will switch itself over tomorrow... I just had the hopes and dreams of playing with it all night tonight lol... So now I'm sitting in front of the tv.. being bored =P

No comments:

Post a Comment