Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday!!

I'm so thankful I only have 1 more day to work this week... Today has been stressful... My boss's dad is not doing so well... He's in the hospital right now... She's completely stressed out, and for good reason... but it does take a toll on her attitude, as well as ours... If she's in a foul mood.. then we are too, unfortunately. Oh well, I just have to make it through one more day.. Then it's party time!!! Donny turns 31 on the 24th of this Month... So we're going to start the celebration early... I am very excited.. I love birthdays!! I'm hoping to be in Florence tomorrow night by 5, 6 at the latest.. I do not plan on returning home any earlier than 8 on Sunday night... I need to get away!!! This is going to be my last weekend off for a while... for reasons I am sure I will share as this blog goes on lol.. So i better do it right, one last time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment