Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday!!!

Today was a pretty awesome day if I do say so myself.... I went to work.. While driving to work I watched Ole Faithful turn over to 190,000 miles!!!
That is a whole lot of miles... When my mom bought that car for me it only had 103k on it... I've been everywhere in that car.. The last trip I took with my mom was to Michigan for my cousins wedding... I wish I could have taken more with her before she died... I just seemed to be working all the time =(... Such is life I suppose... I went to Michigan with Rachael in that car... I'll never forget the story about how my windows were iced over, and I had her get out of the sunroof with a bottle of water to pour down it... and all the water came back in on her and I lol... I've been to so many places with that car... I've also fixed so many things, and put in so much money it is ridiculous... But 190,000 miles is a whole lot.. Garrett and Cyndi harrass me the most about it.. I know I need a new car... Desperately bad, but that's my baby... I love that car.. It's never left me stranded *knock on laptop stand* It's always gotten me to and from work... Well besides the couple of times Cyndi had to take me when it was in the shop.. Oh well, you get the idea.... I'll get a new one when mine is completely unfixable =)... It makes me think of my mom too much to get rid of it... I always say.. Everyday without her is a struggle... My car is a constant reminder of how much she loved me.. I'm not ready to give that up yet.... I already had to change my tag lol.. and that's a whole nother story haha..
Anyways, well I got to work, and worked with Rachael all day... we got the truck put up QUICKLY then stood around talking and laughing like we usually do =).. I do love working with her.. She definitely brightens up my day alot... I got off work.. Paid the utility bill... The dreaded utility bill... I think that's the one bill I seriously hate to pay... But oh well... I have power for another month lol.. And now I am home.. I think my sister is going to come over... So I'll hang out with her for a while... Then get to bed... I need a new book to read.. I've been trying to find one... But it just seems like no book I pick up could ever compare to the Twilight series... So I'm stuck in a rut =(... Oh well.. I'll find one eventually...

3 comments:

  1. Ol' Crusty is still holdin on.... barely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car rides like a gocart, with a HUD lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. head up display, noone in there right mind would know what that meant REDOCTOBER LOL nice name!!! hahahahahaha that seriously is making me crack up

    ReplyDelete