Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday!!!

So I worked a pretty short shift today, it seemed to go by rather quickly.. I figured out the more stuff you do to keep you busy, the faster the day goes by.. Unless I'm working with Rach.. Then I want time to slowly drag lol... All we ever do is talk about our lives, and it is very comforting knowing I'm not the only crazy one lol... I left work at 3 today, and rushed home to grab my things and rush out the door.. I wanted to try to make it to Florence by 5.. I was a little late.. lol I got here, and Donny's best friend Brannon arrived shortly after.. He was complaining about his headlight being out.. I wanted to take a picture so bad.. Seeing 2 gay guys look at a headlight to try to fix it is the funniest thing you will ever see.. I really needed my camera.. We went to Outback for dinner... and Now we are back at his house getting ready to get our drink on =)... I do love alcohol.. To an extent lol... It makes you forget about everything that's going on... Well for the time being anyways. Off to drinking we go =)

No comments:

Post a Comment